Thursday, June 9, 2011

Very Exciting

I have been amazed by some of the card examples I have been seeing on blogs etc. The colouring of the images is just amazing and I discovered that a large number of them are coloured using Copic markers.

Now I have been looking online and in shops and have discovered that a set of these markers will set you back quite a bit of money, however after agonising with myself, I decided I would start collecting them a little at a time.

So I went to my local craft store and picked up two markers, who would have know that something so small would make me so giddy.

Have been looking at some techniques using these pens online and will be trying some of them out. When I have some examples I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)