Friday, July 15, 2011

'Falls like confetti'

I have been working on Fairy with Butterfly Mask the last few days. I have especially been concentrating on the wings. The confetti here is murder.

I have found that when working with areas of high confetti that the parking method works really well. When working like this I take it in 2 10x10 blocks across and 2 down. Unfortunately with this project I have been working the block colours on the bus and so my method is not working as well as it should however it is still making life easier.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, HAED has lots of confetti. It's part of what makes their charts work soooo well and look soooooo good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true, the wings are really starting to look good.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)