Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My New Starts

This is a quick post part of which is in response to a couple of comments on my new blossom tree start in my last post. This piece in the picture does look quite large but in truth isn't very big. The design size on this is 7 1/4 x 7 3/4 and the stitch count is 11,220. This would be a medium sized project for me. The L&L charts I bought recently or Elegance of the Orient would be what I would think of as large.

The other new thing I have to share today is I have recently set up an ETSY shop, it doesn't have much in it at the moment but hopefully that will change.

I said earlier that I would be using a second blog for ETSY store related posts, however after some consideration and seeking some advice I think running two blogs is impractical and too time consuming. Therefore I will be posting on this blog about items I am adding to my shop, some tutorials and other crafts in general. I will also be announcing discounts etc so keep an eye out. Please feel free to pop over and let me know your thoughts on the items I have on my shop HERE. I am fairly new to this and would love to hear any feedback you may have.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know. Now that you've mentioned the dimensions, yes it is quite medium size :) It looked so big on the picture... but still remains a lovely project.
    Good luck with the Etsy shop, I have thought about this too. For now, I'm trying to gather enough to try selling at a craft fair. Your animal writing paper is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)