Sunday, December 21, 2014

Last SFS of 2014

Well here we are at thhe last SFS check in for 2014. I have also joined in for 2015 and am hoping to cut my spending and stitch from stash even more next year.

This month I did make use of the Love Thy Thread exemption provided and purchased a few charts that I had been wanting for a long time.

Other than the the exemption charts I managed a zero spend this month, so Yay.

Amount Spent: $0.00
New Starts from Stash: None
WIPs or UFOs worked on: HAED - QS Clara, Somebunny to Love - The World of Cross Stitching Issue 179 
Final total: Budget total $300, total spend: $82.06. As far as I remember the only exemption I made use of was the Love Thy Thread one, which was a total of $53.99.

Now onto the pictures, I actually have Somebunny progress to show!!

HAED - QS Clara
Somebunny to Love - The World of Cross Stitching Issue 179
See you for next years Stitch From Stash

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous job this year! You've really done well with SFS and have a lot of progress to show, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You done well. Beautiful stitching as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stitch from stash for the year. I think I spent enough for everybody on the list. Your stitching looks great.

    Merry Christmas,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clara is looking so good! And good job getting some time in on your Bunnies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on SFS success !!
    Clara is looking gorgeous and some bunny is very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your positive SFS budget and good luck next year!
    I'm glad to see Somebunny out again. I've missed seeing that gorgeous fabric you're stitching on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your SFS result for 2014.
    Somebunny is looking brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great SFS success, and beautiful stitching on both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bunnies are so darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome on the Stitch from Stash! And your projects are looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress! Well done! And congratulations on surviving the Stitch from Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've done so well with the challenge!

    Great progress with the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray on your progress and your overwhelming victory with SFS!! Having never stitched a HaED, what does the QS stand for? I've seen several Claras out and about but never thought to inquire about the name haha. Hope your Christmas was merry and bright :D

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)