Monday, April 4, 2016

A Great Competition

Hi everyone, I know I said I was going to be offline for a little while but I wanted to tell all my readers about a great competition. This is being run by a person I know very well, but I think they are awesome. Julianna of JOCreativeLab is an illustrator and author and has a Facebook competion for a free signed and personalised print of one of her images.

Winner will receive a print of this illustration. Copyright Julianna O' Callaghan
All you have to do is head over to her facebook page, Link Here, and suggest a name for the above character, like and share the page.  That's it and you could win the above image professionally printed, signed and personalised just for you. You can even ask the kids for a name suggestion, get their creativity going.

So go check it out and have fun creating a name for the Hero Hedgehog. Also check out her Website for more art work and stories at jocallaghan.com

1 comment:

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)