Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hand Knit Socks, Socks and More Socks

Miracles do happen, a post has finally hit my blog! To read about my hand-knit Hermione Everyday and Moss Stitch Socks use this link to go straight to the post. I hope you enjoy the read!

Also I have been posting a fair amount of my current project progress on Instagram and FB so make sure you follow along with those, you can find links at the top right of Pull the Other Thread's Main Page. I would love to see you guys there and hear your thoughts on my WIPs.

And now a sneak peek photo:

Hand-Knit Two Colour Hermione Everyday Socks Finish
Hermione Everyday Socks in Progress
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooo such a gorgeous colour! The pattern looks quite intricate too x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)