Friday, December 17, 2010

Aveyond Mistake

I just realised the other night that I made a mistake in Aveyond on page two.

There are two symbols in this, one is a small dot and the other is a larger dot. The small dot is a cream colour and the larger a dark blue-grey. Well were cream is supposed to be I put the dark colour. Both are used in the sky.

Thankfully there isn't two mush of it but will require some frogging (ripping out) which I am really not looking forward too.

Does anyone else find that it is less fixing a mistake than trying to find where you made the mistake that bothers you?

While stitching Nantucket Rose I spent 3 hours looking for a mistake that took 30 minutes to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)