Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Not Been Blogging

Sorry I have not been adding more posts lately. Life got crazy, then got a little more crazy. Will try to update a bit more.

Having a little melt down, as I have no Christmas cards made yet and I know people will get annoyed if I give them store bought cards :). I think they have become accustomed to getting hand made cards and now nothing else will do!

Been doing a little cross stitch, started another project. It is Lavender and lace Celtic Spring, it is one of a collection of the four seasons and I am hoping to do all four.

This holds a little bit of a new experience for me as I have never really done a large project on 2 over 2 evenweave. I did find it a little difficult to get into at first but once I layed down the first stitches it became alot easier. I could then judge the other stitches based on the first ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)