Monday, May 23, 2011

Chart Choice

The number of charts out there can be a bit daunting for a beginner. When I started I did a couple of small projects and then, in my usually style, choose something big. However when I was beginning I did find it useful to buy a kit rather than a chart and try to get all the materials myself, which would have meant learning alot of lingo all at once.

Some of my favourite charts are Lavender & Lace, Mirablia, HAED and Dimensions Gold. The most important thing when choosing a cross stitch is that you fall in love with the picture, you will be spending alot of time and effort on it and hopefully it will adorn a wall for a long time to come, so make sure you realy love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)