Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Progress

I have also been working on my mothers Christmas present. When I can I stitch it on the bus which is a great way of using the time as it often otherwise feels wasted.


I am trying to learn to take better photos so here is one that I have taken using a daylight bulb and then altered in a photo software.

It is harder than I ever thought it would be to take a decent photo and I am trying to pick up as many tips as I can along the way so we will see how it progresses.

This project is coming together surprisingly quickly, there is a lot of the same blue in the dress which makes working on it quick and easy. Then after working on HAED's any project like this does seem easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)