Friday, April 27, 2012

A little late.....IHSW

Hope everyone had a wonderful IHSW. I didn't get a lot of stitching done, had a bad weekend. I did manage to get one of my goals done and finished page 2 and the partial page 3 black outline of QS Oliana Otter.

I am enjoying doing the outline on this one. There are now 2 full pages and 4 partials left. I will then start 'colouring it in'.

HAED QS Oliana Otter.

Hopefully my next IHSW is more successful, I have done it three months now and haven't had a chance to actually hermit. Oh well.

8 comments:

  1. I think it looks AWESOME! It's going to be great watching you color it in. Are you going to do it one color at a time or a section at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking great and I can't wait to see the colour added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of doing the outline then colouring in.
    She looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliana is looking great! I think ANY stitching counts towards a successful hermiting weekend! With our busy everyday lives....ever x counts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great!

    As Lesli said, any stitching done is progress! Well done on achieving one of your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outline, It looks fantastic just black and white outline :D Isnt it always the same, want to get some good stitching time in, and then life always seems to find other things for you to concentrate on instead

    Gems xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's looking gorgeous :D
    Nie progress :D

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)