Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bridge of Wings - Update

I have now finished another page on Bridge of Wings. This is page 7 and has the start of the lion creature she is sitting on.

HAED - Bridge of Wings

This was an exciting page to do, to see all that detail come together - just wonderful.

I decided not to do the parking tutorial based on this page as with all the threads the pictures still made the whole process really confusing. I hope you can bear with me while I figure out the best way to do this tutorial.

I was very right about Skyrim eating into my stitching time, I have put 20 hours into this game so far and it feels like I hardly scratched the surface. When I think of all the stitching I could have done in that time I feel kind of bad, but it's fun which is the main thing.

I am putting Bridge away now even though I just Love working on it. The Dreamer has to get finished next.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely progress!
    looking forward to seeing The Dreamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking great. And glad you're enjoying Skyrim. You're absolutely right. As long as you're enjoying yourself, it's all good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks wonderful =)
    The colors are really beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)