Thursday, September 20, 2012

Found it and finished that

Well you might remember that I had said that I was having trouble finding 945 to finish off my Joan Elliott mini. Well it finally occurred to me where it was, in my Bridge of Wings box. I have been using it all the time over the last while on Bridge yet it still didn't occur to me that is where it was until last night.

That meant that I finally managed to get this finished last night. Woohoo. It was one of my personal goals for September so was able to tick that off my app list - which gives me a weird sense of achievement every time I complete a task.

So here she is:


Ultimate Joan Elliott Collection - Thanks You Cards

I have again left out the dragonflies and also the french knots in her hat, because I don't like them. There are also pink french knots in her apron but not sure if I will put those in or not yet.

Have a great day :)

10 comments:

  1. Hello

    She looks lovely!
    Have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet design such pretty colours - your Elegance of the Orient is looking good too - hope you find your stitching mojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish: glad you found your thread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty... Love her colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she looks lovely just the way she is now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your finish! She is very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet chart. Congratulations on your finish. She's just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your finish, she's lovely! I have done the same thing with 'missing' floss so many times. You're not alone, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the finish. She's super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)