Sunday, December 9, 2012

One mini finish and progress

Well I actually finished this a few days ago but life has once again been fairly crazy. It does sometimes make me think, no one ever tells you life will be this complicated. Or maybe they did but I just didn't believe it. Anyway here is the finish of the pink mini floral. The last post was just missing the orange in the centre and the last of the backstitching.

Flowers in Focus - The World of Cross Stitching Issue 190 - Gerbera
I also made some progress on the lily. There were no fractional stitches in the above floral and quite a few in this one but it is coming together nicely.

Flowers in Focus - The World of Cross Stitching Issue 190 - Stargazer Lily
So that is all I have really managed over the last few days. I am really hoping I manage to get them all done my Christmas. It seems to be really rushing towards us now.


Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Hope you manage to get all your stitching done in time for Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)