Saturday, March 8, 2014

Some Knitting Progress

I started a new project recently, it's a cardigan in Sirdar Blur yarn pattern 8811. Sirdar Blur is a mohair/acrylic blend. I am using seagreen yarn and have managed to get the back done. I have now started on the front panels on this one.

This is a fairly simple knit at the moment, just a straight forward stocking stitch. The front border has a nice pattern which will be more complicated but the rest is fairly simple. Blur is nice to work with, unfortunately I think Sirdar has discontinued this yarn but there are other companies who do similar yarn.

4 comments:

  1. That looks really soft.
    I like simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour! It looks very soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that yearn seems so soft :)
    very beautiful colour !
    it's going to be a cosy cardigan :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)