Friday, June 6, 2014

Another Clara Update

I have been having so much fun working on Clara that I have continued on with her. I managed to fill in all of page 6 and am nearly finished with page 5. I will have to put her away for a little while as I need to get some work done on Elegance.

Here she is:




As I mentioned in an earlier post I am participating in a Dress A Long over at Naughts & Cross Stitches. I thought the first post day was next Monday but having read the original sign up post again I think it was last Monday. Sorry about that, I will post some progress on Monday. If anyone else is interested in joining in, the above link with take you to Caitlin' s blog. Keep an eye out for YOTA updates in the next few days :)

I have also been doing a fair amount of spinning yarn and a little bit of knitting. I will post an update on both in the next few days.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely update.If I didn't know Clara was cross stitched I would say you have painted her:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress and I love the colors.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress. Love the colors in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress my dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's looking beautiful!
    Makes me realise how long it is since I worked on my Clara. She was my next to work on, until a couple of presents popped up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's looking more and more beautiful with each update. It's a shame she has to go away for a while but I look forward to seeing progress on Elegance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are painting inside the lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clara looks amazing =) The colors are so beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you've got so much done on her! She looks amazing. I love Hannah's girls.
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)