Tuesday, October 21, 2014

MMMM Week 4



Well we are already on our 4th week of mini madness. How quickly it has gone. I am disappointed by my lack of progress but life has been busy. Anyway I did manage to start a new mini and it is as I said it would be, Haloweenie.

Trick or Treat - Barb Cooley, Plum Pudding NeedleArt - Just Cross Stitch Halloween Edition 2013
I'm not sure how I feel about the colous of the moon, the light yellow is too different from the darker yellow for my liking, so I may have some frogging in my future.

I hope everyone is enjoying working on the mini projects and I will do the draw for the voucher for those who managed to stick to the posting rules at the start of November, so keep an eye out for that.

12 comments:

  1. Great start!

    I was kvetching about my lack of progress lately, but that's OK. It is a busy time of the year for me and I let another project take precedence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute start! I think the yellow looks fines but if it bothers you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get it stitched by 31st, will look cute. I thought the moon should be white thou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new start. I think the colours look fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely start!
    Life and it's grubby fingers.....need we say more? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a busy time of year for many people! I'm glad for this SAL because I'd probably get nothing at all done and here I am sitting on a finish, yay!

    I like the moon! It reminds me of candy corn which isn't exactly moon-y but it fits the season. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)