Thursday, October 23, 2014

October SFS

Well it's time for a Stitch from Stash update. I have another zero spend month, which I am very happy about. As it has been mini month that's been mostly what I have worked on, with a little on the bunnies at the beginning of the month.

I also realised that I hadn't given you an update on Autumn this month. There has been no progress but it was remiss of me not to post anyway, so my apologies.

Amount Spent: $0.00
New Starts from Stash: Snowflake - Just Cross Stitch Ornament ED 2011 - SamSarah Design Studios, Margaret Sherry Mouse Card Kit, Trick or Treat - Barb Cooley, Plum Pudding NeedleArt - Just Cross Stitch Halloween Edition 2013
WIPs or UFOs worked on: Somebunny to Love - The World of Cross Stitching Issue 179.

And now for the pictures:

Somebunny to Love - The World of Cross Stitching Issue 179
Snowflake - Just Cross Stitch Ornament ED 2011 - SamSarah Design Studios

Margaret Sherry Mouse Card Kit

Trick or Treat - Barb Cooley, Plum Pudding NeedleArt - Just Cross Stitch Halloween Edition 2013
Hoping to have Halloween finished soon and I might squeeze in another mini before the end of the month if I am lucky.

13 comments:

  1. so beautiful my dear
    hugs xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another zero spend month. You must be one of only a few who have managed that record! Great progress on your stitching too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on no spending. All your stitching is lovely.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 0 spend month!! You had a lot of new starts - even with the mini month SAL I have only started one so I am a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work this month! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just dropped by to say OOOOOO and AAAHHHHHH :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful stitching on all your great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm......containing the spend demon normally results in a massive release at some stage....so when are you releasing the demon then? :D
    Love all the stitching you've been working on. Would love to see your Geisha gal soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on not spending anything again this month! Love all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely projects! Your stitch from stash is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of progress. Somebunny is looking great. xx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)