Sunday, January 23, 2011

Too many crafts, too little time and space

My major problem is that I have a lot of crafts that I enjoy doing and everytime I see a new one I want to try that too.

This has led to a huge stash from various crafts and I do not have enough time to do all of them. I am trying to use this blog as a way of getting all the ideas I have out of me and share with you all my insane love of creating things.

I am here only to share my own experiences of things, I am by no means an expert. I have learned certain things through all the experimentation and I wish to share these lessions.

I have knitted jumpers and scarves, made cards, scrapbooks, an evening dress of satin and organza, crocheted with wool I spun myself and cross stitched (as you have seen). I want to try cake and cupcake decorating and making my own soaps and other beauty products.

I have never blogged before so I hope you can all bear with with while I try to share these things with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)