Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recently been working on - also testing out my photography

This is the completed version of Lickle Ted. I love this little guy I think he is so cute. I gave him as a Christmas gift but hung onto it so I could finish off the edges, wash and iron him.

Lickle Ted with Star


Still must also add in some white french knots for the eyes.

Spent the night trying to re-organise my unmounted stamps. I love Joanna Sheen stamps and I have a large number of sets. Mounted them on EZ mount foam and put them on laminated sheets of card and put them in folders. Still not even half way through my collection.

Unmounted stamp organisation

Here is my Oriental Elegance by Dimensions Gold. Have been working on this quite a bit. I really like the way this one is turning out, however without the back stitching I always think the face looks a little weird. It will be fine once the back stitching goes in. This one is for my mother.

Dimensions Gold - Oriental Elegance


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)