Thursday, January 26, 2012

Had to Laugh

Well isn't it just typical that when you finally get good conditions to do something, something else goes wrong.

Have been waiting a while to take some photos of my WIP to post. I wanted to do them when I had some good day light. So yesterday I finally had time and the opportunity. I took out my camera, set up my cross stitches to be photographed, pressed the shutter release and nothing happened. My battery was too low to take the picture. So I charged my battery but by the time it was done the sun had moved and I lost my opportunity.

I guess I will just have to keep trying to get good shots in artificial light. I do hope you all can bare with me while I try to get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)