Friday, January 20, 2012

Crazy

Wow life can really be quite insane. Have had so much to do lately, assignments, work, job applications. It has been non stop.

I managed to make a number of my presents for Christmas this year. I made chutney in nice jars, a Christmassy alchoholic drink in tall slender bottles, a pixie hat of felt for my sister. I managed to finish off teddy with the star as well, which was also a gift. I will post a photo soon.

I have been doing some cross stitching when I find some time. My other half very kindly got me PC Stitch for Christmas, still haven't really figured out how it fully works yet, but have put some photos and things through. Will have to see how the charts stitch up to really judge.

Just a quick aside, I also received a Kindle from my father and have officially fallen in love. I love reading and the clarity on the screen is fab. I also travel an hour and a half each way three days a week for work so I get a lot of use out of it. I love reading it in bed as it is light and I can lie on my side and read without straining my neck. I love the feel of a real book but this is just so convenient. Anyone unsure about e-readers, I would say go for it. The one I got was the 6" WiFi version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)