Monday, February 13, 2012

Craftgawker - must see website for crafters

A small post for all those crafters out there. I recently found this using Stumble Upon (see end of post for explanation). This is a great site for getting all kinds of project ideas, inspiration, everything.

I really like this an could spend hours just looking through going 'I want to make that, and that, and that' well you see where this is going. I have it book marked on my smart phone so even when I'm on the move, stuck in a queue, waiting for an appointment I can have a look and be inspired.

The name of the site is Craftgawker, so if you haven't seen this one yet take a look but don't blame me if you spend all the time you intended to craft looking at all the other pretty things you would like to make.

Now for those who don't know what Stumble upon is. This is a website where you set up a profile, enter your interests and click stumble, the site will then redirect you to random websites according to your interest. You can tell it if you do or do not like something and this way it becomes better at finding websites to suit you. It is a great way to surf the web and find stuff you would not normally. (I also have this on my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)