Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New stash - cardmaking

This is some stash I got yesterday. It includes a set of House Mouse unmounted stamps, 2 sets of Faye Whittaker, All Our Yesterdays Designs and 2 sets of Giordano Forest Friends.

Joanna Sheen Goodies


The Special Offers section of Joanna Sheen's website is a dangerous place for my credit card. They regularly change the offers and they are always going on. Also they give free Worldwide P&P. Over the last while I have picked up about 80 sets of unmounted stamps. The quality of the impression is excellent unlike some other brands I have tried.

I use EZ mount foam for all my unmounted stamps. This means that I don't have to put glue on the stamps every time I want to use them and the foam give them a nice cushion to get a better impression.

1 comment:

  1. Cute stamps. I love the little animals, all of them, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)