Saturday, March 17, 2012

IHSW Plans + what I have been working on.

Well its IHSW time again and I am hoping to get some work on Elegance of the Orient done. However not entirely sure exactly how much I will be able to get done this weekend as I have work Saturday but I also have a bus trip Sat so will work on my mini for a while.
In the last week I have broken my rotation and have been doing some work on HAED Bridge of Wings. Have finished page 2 and been working on some of the detail, in other words confetti heavy areas. The figure sitting on the bridge with the animals is coming together nicely.
I will update all projects tomorrow with pictures, so keep an eye out. Enjoy your IHSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)