Monday, June 18, 2012

IHSW

Ok so The Dreamer is finished, so the question was what now. I thought I would do some work on Celtic Spring by Lavender & Lace. I started this one last year but did very little work on it . I only had Saturday to Hermit, as I was out visiting on Sunday so here is some progress on her.

L & L - Celtic Spring
I really like the Celtic Ladies set by Lavender and Lace and hopefully I will manage to get the whole set of five done. Though where I would put them I have no idea!

I also have been doing a little bit on HAED Fairy with Butterfly Mask, have been working away at page 2 and hoping to get a page finish fairly soon.

HAED - QS Fairy with Butterfly Mask
Hope everyone had a good weekend and have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Celtic Spring is gorgeous. I love the colours. Your HAED is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beauiful. I love Celtic Spring. And being a HAED addict I have great appreciation for all the work put into them Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)