Saturday, July 28, 2012

Da DaDa Daaaaaa

Ok so the mystery stitching was....... QS Clara. Well done to those who guessed right.

In the poll to see which I should do next Clara and Melinda were tied so I had fabric for Clara and started that. Though fear not those who chose Melinda and Moohoo, I ordered the fabric for that the other day and its outline will be next, I promise.

So I have been taking pictures of my progress on this one every few hours to see how it changes over time. I hope you enjoy getting to see this one develop.

HAED - QS Clara 2.5hrs in

HAED - QS Clara 3.5hrs in

HAED - QS Clara 5hrs in

HAED - QS Clara 6hrs in
So that's where I am at now, it stitches up nice and fast. I am stitching my usual 2 over 1 tent on 28ct Jobelan evenweave.

Hely you were the first to guess Clara right so send me your address to pulltheotherthread@gmail.com and I will send you on a few hand made goodies.

Have a great weekend all.

5 comments:

  1. I managed to miss your poll, but I wouldn't have known which to vote for as I love them all, esp Melinda & Moohoo and Clara, both of whom I have... I've started Clara, but you've already managed to overtake me, and it's looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making excellent progress on this piece - it's going to be beautiful :)

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's lovely =) Looking forward to see more of her =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're moving very quickly. And grats to Hely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Hely!

    Your progress looks great!

    ~McKenna

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)