Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yo-Yo Jumper

This is another long time craft project waiting to be finished. I finally put it all together last night. This is me wearing it. It is sooo amazingly cozy. It is a bit big - it's not fitted but kinda baggy and very comfortable.

It is made with Sirdar Yo-Yo yarn. It is knit from one large 400g ball of yarn and that's how you get the nice graduated colouring. I have two more balls of this yarn one in greens and one in caramel browns. I also have two patterns, a cardigan and a V neck jumper but not sure what colour I want to use and if I want to use the patterns I have.

Anyway here is me wearing my new cozy Winter jumper. I hope you like it.



Have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. The jumper is gorgeous :D Congratulations... I so wish I knew how to knit so I could do something as amazing as this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I wish my knitting was up to this standard, afraid all I can do is the odd scarf here and there. I love the colours and effect this wool gives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Your jumper is gorgeous and fits you really well! Love the colours too.
    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Your handiwork is gorgeous and I absolutely love the way the gradients of the colors change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that does look nice and comfy - I love knitted jumpers for winter they are always so warm and cozy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yarn is really lovely, I love how it changes it's color!
    I can't wait to see the other colors knitted up =)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)