Monday, May 26, 2014

Dress a Long

I have decided to join in with Caitlin on her Dress a Long project. This is open to anyone who wishes to join in and you can find the post with the details HERE.

I have a number of patterns and fabric at home that have been waiting to be put to use so I thought this would be a great opportunity to use some of them. There will be a post on this project once every two weeks on Mondays.

So here is what I have decided to make:

I have chosen dress A which is the one on the top left. I'm pretty sure I have enough of my chosen fabric but I must just double check. I'm going to make this one in a Navy/Midnight Blue Satin.

If anyone would like to join in and make use of any patterns they have at home or maybe try out something new, click on the link above and sign up.

6 comments:

  1. I am no seamstress,my mum's skills passed me by, so I will watch your dress develop with interest:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your progress :) I really love the shape of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pattern and I love the fabric! Looking forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty blue fabric! Can't wait to see your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commend you for taking on sewing - both my mom and my mother in law sew beautiful things, and I just can't seem to get into it. Thankfully my kiddos still get a few handmade items like that bc both of their grandmas make them, but they won't get any from me! Love the pattern you chose and the fabric, I am sure it will turn out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)