Thursday, May 22, 2014

May SFS Report

It's that time again, my Stitch from Stash report. I worked on a few pieces this month, including managing to finish Majestic Peacock. However I have already posted pics of this piece so I won't post them again. If you would like to see Majestic Peacock in all its glory have a look under my finishes tab at the top or at my YOTA post for this month.

So how did I do in SFS this month:

Amount Spent: $11.80
New Starts from Stash: None
WIPs or UFOs worked on: Dimensions Gold Majestic Peacock, Dimensions Gold Elegance of the Orient, HAED QS Clara & HAED Autumn.
Some piccies:
Dimensions Gold - Elegance of the Orient

HAED - Autumn

HAED - QS Clara
My promise at the start of the year was that I would work on two large projects from my WIP's and one mini project. Well I did manage to work away on Autumn and actually managed a page finish, which I am so happy about but it is swiftly becoming apparent that Autumn will be a long slog. It is a huge chart and quite challenging. I missed working on another HAED chart so I pulled out Clara for a little while and finished up the feather in her hat. I want to try and get the last of this top row of pages done as there is very little left in them to do.

Now to show what I spent my money on this month. I have been looking for this for ages and just by chance came across it the other week, it was the last one in the store so I snapped it up!

Stash

Hope everyone had a good SFS this month :)

9 comments:

  1. You buy a beautiful book. And I like the updates. The HAED are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    just stopped to look at your lovely blog.
    Gorgeous stitching and the book looks great.
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the projects your working on especially Clara. Great looking book.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they all so beautiful
    Well done
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on all the WIPs!! Looking forward to see some forest friend stitching on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well something happened to my other post - I haven't blogged in a bit, was so happy and excited to see the Peacock and it is Majestic it was fun to watch your WIPS. Looking forward to your next projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made really good progress on everything. Great job finding the book, don't blame you for snapping it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Clara is so pretty! Great job on staying within your SFS budget!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you're so good! The new cross stitch mag looks like it's got some very cool projects in it. Have fun with them. Love all your wips and the colours coming through on Clara is fantastic!
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)