Friday, August 21, 2015

I have a Cross Stitch post for you finally


Well I have finally managed to get a few moments to take some pictures and post my progress on the Wedding Silhouettte. I must admit I didn't get much more done on it but I am happy to have gotten even a small few stitches in.

Wedding Silhouette Sampler Cross Stitch WIP Work in Progress
Wedding Silhouette - ETSY Los Angeles Needlework

This is all the crafting I have managed of late. I am hoping to get the chance for more creative activity in the near future. I've been doing some reading which has been wonderful as I had some-what abandoned it and it feels fantastic to get back into the flow of enjoying a good book.

I hope all my readers are well.

11 comments:

  1. This is great! I love reading also. Hard to fit in both, isn't it? Unless I listen to books on CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see a post from you! I've been having a stitch holiday too and have read a few books instead. It's something I seem to do every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    I found you through Jo's blog.
    I love your wedding wip, it's unusual and very striking.
    Glad to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching looks amazing =)
    I know the reading problem, I get that fairly often ;-) Some days I don't get any stitching done because I can't stop reading :D (and still my bookstash is as big as my stitching stash...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice update and glad you're getting back to reading. It's a great way to spend your time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really effective!! I've too have re-discovered my love for reading. Such a great escapism isn't it?
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)