Monday, February 27, 2012

Not sure I could do it

Was surfing the big wide web, looking at some of you lovely peoples blogs when I came across THIS
 This is an article about and artist who makes scuptures out of books.

 I thought these sculptures were just amazing. However I found myself thinking; could I do that to a book? I have to admit I think the answer would be no. These though are some fabulous pieces of art from a very gifted individual. I hope you all enjoy getting a look at an art form that is a bit different but still wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing is the right word indeed.

    I could never do that to a book. :S I'd be heartsick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. They are very beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)