Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm a bad blogger

Hey everyone, I had promised myself I would try to blog at least once every second day or so and I realise that it has been 4 days since my last post. However I did add my new work in progress tab at the top yesterday, so that counts, right?

I spoke in a previous post about all the things I would like to try to do at some point and one of them is to learn to draw. I have a little skill in drawing (not much) but my OH keeps saying I should give it a go, so I have sacrificed my stitching time for some drawing time over the last couple of evenings. I won't show you any pics (because honestly I don't think they are good) but if I get better I might post a pic or two.

I have also been thinking about doing a post once a week about me trying something a little different, a project I have been meaning to try for a long time, a new technique I have been wanting to give a go or a new craft altogether. I might do it Fridays starting in September. I thought it might help me to focus on doing some of these things I have wanted to for while.

Well sorry I don't have any crafting update.

Have a nice day :)

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter how good you think your drawings are, the main thing is that you are enjoying yourself.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your new crafts, it's something I have been trying to do too....I just don't have enough hours in the day to do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new WIP page! Very motivational. Good luck with the drawing! (I hope you still keep stitching and sharing your WIP's with us!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea. As long as you like the craft and have fun, is all that matters. =0)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)