... I have a good reason. I was planning on doing some work on Majestic Peacock this weekend but I ended up spending a large amount of time trying to get my sewing machine to co-operate so I could do a few finishes which have been waiting for almost a year!!!
Needless to say my machine was very grumpy and I'm still fairly new to sewing machines so it took a long time of cleaning, adjusting tension, stitch size and changing needles, to finally manage to get it to do what I wanted.
This is going to be a picture heavy post. I had four small Maria Diaz floral pieces that I stitched and the recipient wanted them made into the hanging ornaments with the opening at the back for a scented pouch to be put inside. I finally did the last two at the weekend:
Here are all four together:
I have also been considering doing YOTA again next year. Let me know if anyone would be interested in it, if not I might do it anyway for myself. If you don't know what YOTA is go to the tab at the top of the blog for an explanation.