Monday, September 30, 2013

Dragon Update

Well I have been doing some work on my QS Literate Dragon. Admittedly not as much as I could have been put I've gotten about a quarter of the first page done, which isn't too bad. I have started using my new stitching/parking method to try and avoid lines between columns and so far it is working well. Will continue on with it and if it works out I will showing you all what I am doing, for those who are interested.

Well here he is:

HAED - BB SAL QS Literate Dragon.
As you can see I did the little kitty and started on the dragon himself. I am going to continue on with this guy when I can, but YOTA is coming up this Saturday so I better get that out and put some stitches in aswell.

Have a great day :)


  1. Looking good! I hope the new parking method works out for you.

  2. Looks great. Good luck with the parking.

  3. ho my ! I think I would do nothing good using your method, one thread (or maximum 3) is enough for me =)
    but here it looks so great !
    enjoy =)

  4. That looks complicated! Your stitching is beautiful though.

  5. You have made wonderful progress. All that thread hanging down scares the heck out of me.


  6. It looks great so far. Very colorful! Good luck with your new parking method.

  7. Looking good. Good luck with parking:)

  8. This is such a nice one!
    I think it's a good thing to have more then one method of stitching/stitching technique available to you, it's always nice to be able to choose.

  9. It's coming along really well.


Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)