Sunday, October 6, 2013

YOTA Update.

I have finished the second pillar!! I'm very happy now as I can now fill in the rest of the centre of the pattern. I also managed to make a start on what was left of the front pillars on the right of the peacock.

Last Month:

This Month:

Close up:

I'm going to try and concentrate on a limited number of WIP's and try and get some things finished. I will try and post a little more often as I know I have been lacking in my posting. I have gotten into playing Diablo 3 on console recently which has been eating into my stitching time.

9 comments:

  1. You are making great progress on Majestic Peacock. It is beautiful so far :)

    --shaunterria--ca11i0pe.blogspot.com--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress. Love this design.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking great!

    And I totally get what you mean about things eating your stitching time. I don't own Diablo III because I KNOW it would take up all my free time. However, Minecraft has been eating into a bit of it lately. I wish there were more hours in the day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its stunning, love the peacock :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful. Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful. I also understand about games getting in the way. I don't own a console of any sort. I play games on my laptop or read.
    Sometimes you just have to give your eyes something else to look at for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good stunner! LOL playing games is also my nemesis for stitching time. I'm playing Alan Wake at the moment which is a tad scary and keeping me awake at night. So I stitch then to calm myself before bedtime so it kinda goes hand in hand at the moment!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)