Monday, December 16, 2013

An old finish

I always forget just how crazy busy it gets around Christmas time. I have so much to do in the next week I'm not sure when I will have a chance to sit down :D I did manage to get a strand or two into Autumn this month but I forgot to take a picture so I'm afraid that post will be a little late.

However last year I did a set of three floral designs, some of you may remember them, and I never took a picture before I gave it as a gift. I was in the house of the new owners recently and snapped a pic to show you all.

Here it is:
Sorry the picture isn't great. I ended up cutting the mount board myself and then framing it, as I couldn't find a suitable frame for it.

6 comments:

  1. I remember you stitching these! They look fab framed like that - you did a great job doing such a complicated mount. Hope you manage to get some time to stitch at this crazy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect frame and your stitching is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a perfect frame for a very beautiful stitching :)
    those colours are mine hehehe, really lovely
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read any comments you would like to leave. Thanks for brightening my day :)